Work long hours? Need a paw who won’t miss you every second of the day? Meet eight super low-maintenance doggos grouped by pet pawrent experience level:
For Beginner Pet Pawrents:
- Breed: French Bulldog
- Characteristics: Portable couch potato.
- Best for: First time pet pawrents, city dwellers, and families.
- Breed: Basset Hound
- Characteristics: Naptime-lovin’, people-lovin’ couch potato.
- Best for: City or apartment dwellers. And families!
- Breed: Boston Terrier
- Characteristics: These runts are super playful, but don’t need super long walks. Chill AF.
- Best for: First time pawrents, families with other doggos, and tiny hoomans (a.k.a. hooman kids).
For Intermediate Pet Pawrents:
- Breed: Chihuahua
- Characteristics: Teeny, super portable, and long-livin.’ But can be super yappy, especially with small children. Legally Blonde vibes.
- Best for: Adult apartment dwellers (who don’t have irritable neighbors).
For Advanced Pet Pawrents:
- Breed: Chow Chow
- Characteristics: Very chill. Loves alone time, not doing anything, and not barking.
- Best for: Adults and super patient trainers. Pawrents need to socialize them with other doggos! #MajorKey
- Breed: Shar Pei
- Characteristics: Calm, confident, non-vocal, couch potato.
- Best for: Apartment dwellers and alpha hoomans.
- Breed: Shiba Inu
- Characteristics: High energy, easily trained, and very OK with alone time.
- Best for: Active hoomans who love swinging by the park for some play time.
Lookin’ to upgrade your pup’s food game? Email our pupstomer care.